[News] wagnerfilm

simon simon at hsasia.org
Di Jan 11 08:23:56 CET 2011

(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward to the right person/ department, as this is urgent, thank you.)

Dear CEO,
We are the department of Asian Domain registration service in China,We have something important need to confirm with your company.we formally received an application on January 11, one company which called "Loyalist International Invest " are applying to register "wagnerfilm " as Brand name and following Domains:
wagnerfilm.cn/.com.cn/.net.cn/.org.cn/.tw/.com.tw/.com.hk/.hk/.in/.jp/.asia
After our initial examination,we found that the Brand name applied for registration are as same as your company using name and Brand name.These days we are dealing with it,hope to get the affirmation from your company.if your company did not authorize the aforesaid company to register these,please contact us as soon as possible.If your company and this"Loyalist International Invest "as the same company,there is no need reply to us,We will accept their application and will register those for them immediately.
In addition,we hereby affirm that our time limit is 7 workdays. if your company files no reply within the time limit,we will approve the application submitted by "Loyalist International Invest " unconditionally.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Simon
Dateiname   : simon.jpg